Experience ultimate modern ease and efficiency at this next-generation hotel
Re-opened in summer 2017, Crowne Plaza features 123 upscale rooms that provide premium bedding with soft pillows and custom linens, wi-fi, in-room coffee and dining, refrigerator, USB ports, spacious work areas and in some suites, soothing jacuzzi tubs. Each room has 12 outlets, enabling electronic devices to stay fully charged. Crowne Plaza resides a short distance from a multitude of downtown Burr Ridge shops and restaurants.
Upscale clothing stores like Chico’s, J.Jill, Soma and Loft will entice, while restaurants like Capri Ristorante, Dao Sushi, Hampton Social, Eddie Merlot’s and Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant will satiate hunger pangs. Guests who don’t want to stray from the premises can enjoy distinctive American fare inside the hotel at Sip & Savor restaurant, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Drury Lane Theatre in Oakbrook Terrace, presents Broadway shows daily and nightly, while nearby Brookfield Zoo is a family favorite and contains 450 species of animals across 216 acres.
Convenience & Elegance
Enjoy success without the stress with hassle-free event planning, expert services, and beautiful spaces for reunions
Relaxation awaits at Kohler Waters Spa in Burr Ridge, which features a 25-foot whirlpool with a cascading waterfall, steam room and sauna and three distinctive shower experiences. Guests looking to play golf can visit Cog Hill Golf and Country Club in nearby Lemont, where they can compete on a course that has been dubbed one of the 100 best in the country. Crowne Plaza also resides near numerous parks, like Harvester Park, which encompasses 37 acres, including 17 acres of wetlands containing trails, fishing docks, a pond and observation points. Waterfall Glen County Forest Preserve in nearby Darien, features 2,492 acres of prairies, savannas and woodlands that contain 740 native plant species, and more than 300 species of mammals, birds, fish, amphibians and reptiles.
Situated less than 15 miles from O’Hare Airport and 10 miles from Midway Airport, Crowne Plaza is easily accessible. Crowne Plaza supplies free parking, including complimentary bus parking and provides free shuttle service within a three-mile radius. Located directly off Interstate 55, the hotel is 30 minutes from downtown Chicago.
Crowne Plaza features 6,500-square-feet of gathering space across three rooms, including a 4,000-square-foot ballroom. Guests can stay active in the hotel’s fitness center and relax in the indoor pool.
We look forward to welcoming your reunion groups to our beautiful new hotel, located conveniently along Interstate 55 in upscale Burr Ridge. Please call me directly to book your space!”
– Michelle D’Andrea, Director of Sales
More Useful Information
- Rooms: 123, including 58 kings, 53 double doubles, 9 special-needs rooms and 3 suites.
- Banquet Space: 3 rooms totaling 6,500-square-feet of space. The largest ballroom is 4,000 square feet.
- Amenities: Gym featuring treadmill, elliptical machines, free weights and a stationary bicycle; indoor swimming pool; 24-hour business center with fax and printing services; restaurant serving American fare and lounge; free wi-fi; in-room coffee and dining and a 24-hour snack shop.
- Groups receive a special rate for breakfast. Complimentary bus parking.
- Nearby: 5-minute drive from the Burr Ridge Village Center, a short drive from Drury Lane Theatre, Brookfield Zoo, Cog Hill Golf and Country Club, Camp Bullfrog Lake and Waterfall Glen County Forest Preserve.
- Location: Less than 15 miles from O’Hare Airport and 10 miles from Midway Airport, directly off Interstate 55, 30 minutes from downtown Chicago
What are you waiting for?
Let Destination Reunions help you plan the perfect reunion.
Director Of Sales And Marketing